2009年12月31日 星期四
happy 2010
happy new year lovers. I know i havent updated for a long ass time. But don't worry, I will try to keep this blog up as much as I can. It's been a crazy ass mother fucking shit for work lately. From November's opening, to window flip to visitors to my love Bich's visit to kaios christmas and new year eve. After all, I love all of my friends. And this year I want to do things differently. I would hope to save money every single month. And at the end of this year, I will be able to go to London or Paris for my dream to travel at Europe. Even though it's just one country, that's still fulfilling. I am hoping to find something good or better for my future, and hopefully I will be travel around the world to get more inspiration. I hope to meet more talented people, and also get to actually have lots of connection for my own bennifit. Last and not least, hopefully I will have more EQs, and really learn to love control my anger, love one and everyone no matter what. And I love you all, and let's make this 2010 a crunchin tiger hidden dragon year. hahaha..... RAWWWWWW!
訂閱:
張貼留言 (Atom)
沒有留言:
張貼留言